Hello Everyone! I hope your holidays were bright and filled with love!!!
Now that life has slowed down a bit, I can get back to blogging about the things I love and start developing new recipes to share with all of you. Here is one I whipped up last night for my Sweetie and my brother. I’m still on a no-egg kick … but these looked tasty … even that cats stole one off the counter! (Naughty kitties!)
I made this the night before for a quick “breakfast to-go” in the morning. Or you can make them up, not cook them, and then throw them in the oven when you wake up. Otherwise, make ahead, take two with you, warm them up at work and enjoy! No more eating crappy breakfast foods!
What you will need:
- muffin tin
- olive oil/butter
- 6 slices of your favorite deli meat … I used tofurkey deli slices
- 6 eggs
- salt & pepper
- grated cheese – I used Romano
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin with oil or butter
- Line each cup with a slice of meat
- Crack an egg into each “meat cup”
- Season with salt and pepper
- Top with grated cheese
- Cook for 20-30 minutes … or until the eggs are set. (check on them at 15 minutes and jiggle the pan to see if they’re still raw).
- Pop out of the tins and enjoy right away or refrigerate until you’re ready to eat.
Until next time, I send you peace, love, and good energy.